In these terms and conditions, “we” “our” and “us” refers to Custom Capital Pty Ltd ABN 88 623 694 566 trading as RENTALBEE.
These terms and conditions, as amended from time to time, are the terms and conditions for your use of our website and mobile apps and associated online channels (Website) and your use of our service provider community (Service) to:
- For Owners – properties owners who are registered on our Website, who has legal right to rent out the premises.
- for Tenants – find listing created by Owners and Agents who are registered on our Website (Agents/Owners) and Service Providers Community of related services such as : property service providers , trades, condition reports
- Service Providers Community (Service Provider) – find opportunities with potential customers (Customers).
- for Agents – who have legal right to rent out the premises commissioned by the Owners
By accessing and using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and other term and conditions specified by the Service Providers Community (Terms).
Use of the Website
1.1 You must use the Website in accordance with these Terms. You are over 18, and capable of entering a binding contract
1.2 As a registered user, you are responsible for all the communication and activity that you initiate on the website.
1.3 You must not use the web site to perform any illegal activity.
1.4 As a registered user, you must keep you account safe and confidential access to you only and report any suspicious activity and usage.
1.5 We make the sole, discretionary decisions on all registered accounts on this website including temporarily or permanently restricting your access and hold the right to remove any contents which we think are not suitable to the Website.
1.6 We may change the Website and the Service from time to time at our discretion.
Use of the Service for Owners
- As the Owner, you are responsible for the legal rights to lease your listed premises
- As the Owner, you are responsible to ensuring the financial calculations that are presented on the website is correct and accurate. We make best efforts to ensure the statement calculations are reasonable based on your selected inputs.
- As the Owner, you are responsible to ensure you and the tenant understand all the terms that are listed under the lease agreement.
- As the Owner, you need to ensure the tenant agree on both the lease agreement and condition report.
- The website does the best effort to store all relevant documents but will not guarantee any loss documents.
- The owner is responsible to ensure the lease agreement is signed an agreed and it is stored in a safe place
- Responsible for the exchange and understanding of the lease agreement between the Owner and tenant
- Information about Tenant, Service Provider Community and Agent is provided “as is” based directly on the information provided to us by the Tenant, Service Provider Community and Agent. We are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by any Tenant, Service Provider Community and Agent or for their authenticity, insurances or financial viability.
Use of the Service for Tenants
- As the tenant, you understand the lease agreement which you have agreed with the owner
- As the tenant your responsible to ensure your lease agreement is signed an agreed and it is stored in a safe place
- As the tenant, you agree to pay rent on time to the owner, and agree to all the terms and condition of the lease agreement
- As the tenant, you understand the condition report is for record purpose only.
- Information about the Owner, Agent, Service Provider Community is provided “as is” based directly on the information provided to us by the applicable Owner, Agent, Service Provider. We are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by any Owner, Agent, Service Provider Community or for their authenticity, insurances or financial viability.
Use of the Service for Agents
- As the Agent, you are responsible for the legal rights to lease your listed premises on behalf of the property owner, binded by a legal agreement.
- As the Agent, you are responsible to ensuring the financial calculations that are presented on the website is correct and accurate. We make best efforts to ensure the statement calculations are reasonable based on the selected inputs.
- As the Agent, you are responsible to ensure you, the owner and the tenant understand all the terms that are listed under the lease agreement.
- As the Agent, you need to ensure the owner and tenant agree on both the lease agreement and condition report.
- The website does the best effort to store all relevant documents but will not guarantee any loss documents.
- The Agent is responsible to ensure the lease agreement is stored in a safe place
- Responsible for the exchange of the agreement
- Information about Tenant, Owner, Service Provider, Agent is provided “as is” based directly on the information provided to us by the Tenant, Owner, Service Provider, Agent. We are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by any Tenant, Owner, Service Provider Community, Agent or for their authenticity, insurances or financial viability.
Use of the Service for Service Providers Community (Service Provider)
- As the Service Provider, you may use our service to identify potential “customers” who are Owner, Tenant and Agents and affiliates on our website
- Information about Agents, Owners, Tenants is provided “as is” based directly on the information provided to us by the applicable Agents, Owners, Tenants. We are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by any Agents, Owners, Tenants or for their authenticity, insurances or financial viability.
- When you identify customer on our website, it is your responsibility to manage your customer. It is the service provider’s responsibility to ensure the customer compliance and payment obligation
- You are responsible for your compliance with your contract with the Owner, Tenant and Agents, and indemnify us against any claim in relation to your engagement with Owner, Tenant and Agents, and any parties you involve.
- When you respond on the website, you are responsible for the accuracy of the information, and the information provided is accordance with the applicable laws.
- You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining insurance at appropriate levels to cover any potential liability you may have in relation to your business and your contract with the Owner, Tenant and Agents, and any parties you involve.
- You must not as service provider identify customer and subcontract out the work.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have all necessary licences, permits and authorisations in relation to your business and to permit you to perform your contract with the Customer. You must not use the Service as an Agent unless you are a licensed real estate agent, or as a Service Provider unless you have all applicable licences required by your industry, in the relevant jurisdiction, such as builders’ licences.
Information on the Website
- The Website may contain links to or advertisements from other third party websites.
- We do not endorse the content of these advertisements or websites nor provide any warranties regarding the accuracy of their content.
Orders & payments
- The Website does not take any payments on behalf of Tenants, Service Providers, Owners and Agents.
- The payment rent on the lease agreement is made directly between the owner and the tenant.
- If we are unable to successfully process a payment, then we may either give you an opportunity to update your payment details or notify you of the unsuccessful payment and cancel your order.
- We reserve the right to reject an order for any reason. If an order is rejected, you will be notified and a full refund provided to the account, the details of which you have provided.
- Our prices are in Australian dollars and include any applicable taxes.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any quality issues, non-performance, inadequate performance or other issues in relation to our Website.
- Disputes must raise with the relevant party (Agent, Owner, Tenant or Service Provider) directly and seek any potential refund, resupply or other compensation directly from the relevant party under the contract.
- In the case of any dispute or difference arising in relation to these Terms (Dispute), the Dispute will first be discussed between you and us. If we cannot jointly resolve the Dispute within 10 business days, the Dispute will be referred, at the request of either party, for mediation in accordance with the rules and procedures of the Australian Disputes Centre (ADC), by a mediator appointed by the ADC.
- Each party must continue to perform its obligations during the period of any Dispute, except to the extent prevented by the nature of the Dispute.
- Each party must bear its own costs of the mediation.
- A party must not commence any proceedings, other than an application for urgent interlocutory relief, until it has complied with the provisions of this clause.
Privacy and personal information
- You indemnify us and our personnel from and against all losses and claims resulting from your breach of these Terms, any applicable law or any third party intellectual property rights or your fraud, negligence or misrepresentation.
- To the extent permitted by law and except as set out in these Terms, we exclude liability for any claims, losses, damage, cost or expense incurred by you in connection to your use of this Website or the Service. We do not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free or free from viruses or harmful code.
- To the extent permitted by law we exclude all representations and warranties, expressed or implied but not limited to those relating to fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge that the Website is provided “as is” and that we do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the Website or Service for any purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss arising from or connected to this agreement in contract, negligence or otherwise unless that loss arises as a result of our own negligence or wilful misconduct.
- Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of this agreement or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, negligence or otherwise.
- Our Service comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You have rights under the Australian Consumer Law for major and minor failures. In addition to other entitlements, for a major failure you may be entitled to a refund or compensation for the reduced value of the service. For a minor failure, we may choose to provide you with a refund or re-supply the Service.
- To obtain compensation, you will need to provide documentary evidence of the loss or damage suffered, and documentary evidence that such loss or damage was a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our failure to comply with a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
- The type of remedy we will offer you may vary depending on how long it takes you to make a claim.
- Our Website and Service are only for use within Australia.
- The contents of the Website are the intellectual property of us, and you must not copy or reproduce them.
- Any third party trade marks included in the Website are subject to the rights of the third party and remain the intellectual property of the third party.
- When you provide any content to the Website, such as a profile or posting, you grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use, copy, adapt and sub-license that content for our purposes and you provide all necessary consents in relation to moral rights to enable us to do so. You warrant that you have the right to provide this consent in relation to all such content.
If any provision of this agreement is found to be illegal or unenforceable pursuant to any statute or rule of law or for any other reason, that provision is deemed to be omitted without affecting the remaining provisions, which will continue in full force and effect.
These Terms may be updated from time to time. You should check the Website for any changes.
- Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not, and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
Collection of personal information
We collect personal information for the purpose of conducting our business as a workflow/technology provider and service provider community , including where you have provided information to us by: registering or subscribing to our Website; for agents, owners and tenants and service providers, providing your information to us; providing your account details; and contacting us.
The personal information that we collect may include:
- your name, date of birth (for identification purposes), identification documents and contact details including phone number, email address, residential address or mailing address;
- your payment details, for any charges; and
- any other personal information collected in the course of completing a transaction.
We also collect information about the way our customers use our service. This includes information about:
- service usage;
- responses to offers or promotions made by us;
- inquiries and complaints.
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. They may have their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for their treatment of your personal information.
Use of personal information
- We collect, hold and use your personal information to sell and promote our goods and services to you, to improve the range of our offerings, maintain and develop our business systems and to assist in responding to your feedback or enquiries. We also collect, hold and use your personal information to manage and administer the products and services we provide.
- We disclose personal information we collect for purposes which are incidental to the sale and promotion of our goods and services to you. For example, we may disclose your personal information to service providers who assist us in our day-to-day business operations.
- We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for other purposes which are within reasonable expectations or permitted or required by law.
- Your personal information may be provided to third parties that provide services to us, including companies providing services relating to our Website platform, delivery of email to you, payment gateway, logistics and technology support, wholesale suppliers, information storage suppliers, and technicians who assist us with resolving faults. This may require providing your information to third parties located, and storing your information, outside Australia.
- When no longer required by us, unless required by law to retain it, reasonable steps will be taken by us to destroy or de-identify your personal information in a secure manner.
- If you do not provide your personal information to us, we may be unable to provide our Service to you, or to deal with you if you are or represent a service provider or other business.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, and you will be able to access the part of your personal information that is held on the Website at any time (subject to service outages) to keep it updated.
- Although we try to create a secure environment by limiting access to the Website and our systems to legitimate users, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised parties will not gain access. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability arising from any unauthorised access to your personal information.
Accessing your personal information
- You have a right to access and/or correct your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, you may do so in writing by contacting us. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per-request basis. We may require reasonable proof of your identity before providing access to, or correcting, information.
Cookies and data
- We may also use the Google Ads service to enable remarketing services, and Google UserID, demographic and interest reports. Information about you regarding your web usage behaviour is held by Google. Information from Google’s UserID service may be connected to other data that we hold about you.